Ok, It Has Been Long Enough!
I am terribly sorry for it taking so long for me to post. My life has been a whirlwin lately, furthermore, I just haven't felt like it. Every now and again, I tend to get in a blog funk. Actually, it is just a funk that spills over into my blog. I am here today, however, to clear da funk!
Besides the funk there have been other contributing factors of late, that have distracted me from blogdom. The first is work, and as I posted in "Don't Dooce Me" I can't talk about it. Secondly, my parents (Grandma and Grandpa Savant) are currently on vacation. Which means that I do not have the benefit of my mother's assistants with Big Sister and Little Man Savant. She has been a HUGE help since my ex-wife died, and it is always more evident when she leaves and I have to pick of what she does, to keep all the plates in the air.
Leesa also let it be known that I have not been taking pictures of late, either. I lament this fact daily. I see things all of the time and wish for my camera. However, like I told her, when I have the time it always seems to be blistering hot here. Taking pictures in 100 degree heat is not fun.
Today, if the weather holds, and behavior is appropriate I and the little Savants will be heading to the pool at the Jewish Community Center. (Where I have a membership so they can attend summer camp. As it turns out Gentile money is just as green as theirs. LOL I know that was not nice, but it was funny.
Lastly, my evenings have been filled with pages and pages of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince." Since I have been unable to read at work, I am having to take those precious hours between when the little Savants go to bed, and when I no longer can keep my eyes open and devote them to J.K. Rowling. Fear not, because I am nearly half done, and will eventually finish.
Besides the funk there have been other contributing factors of late, that have distracted me from blogdom. The first is work, and as I posted in "Don't Dooce Me" I can't talk about it. Secondly, my parents (Grandma and Grandpa Savant) are currently on vacation. Which means that I do not have the benefit of my mother's assistants with Big Sister and Little Man Savant. She has been a HUGE help since my ex-wife died, and it is always more evident when she leaves and I have to pick of what she does, to keep all the plates in the air.
Leesa also let it be known that I have not been taking pictures of late, either. I lament this fact daily. I see things all of the time and wish for my camera. However, like I told her, when I have the time it always seems to be blistering hot here. Taking pictures in 100 degree heat is not fun.
Today, if the weather holds, and behavior is appropriate I and the little Savants will be heading to the pool at the Jewish Community Center. (Where I have a membership so they can attend summer camp. As it turns out Gentile money is just as green as theirs. LOL I know that was not nice, but it was funny.
Lastly, my evenings have been filled with pages and pages of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince." Since I have been unable to read at work, I am having to take those precious hours between when the little Savants go to bed, and when I no longer can keep my eyes open and devote them to J.K. Rowling. Fear not, because I am nearly half done, and will eventually finish.









9 Comments:
Wow, you're still reading Harry Potter? I've read other blogs where they finished it in two days!! Didn't Cheeky finish it that fast?? LOL
I didn't start it until late. Plus I have not been able to read at lunch this summer. That is usually when I read. I only started reading this last week. I have made real headway this weekend, however.
Plus, when I first got it I was feeling really wonky because of my diabeties, and my vision was blurry.
Hoping that you move out of the funk soon. :) I have also noticed no pics. I am ready for some cooler weather too. Talk to you later.
Hi I.S.! I'm back... getting caught up. I'm sorry you've had a crapola week. I do hope your interview goes splendidly this week, though!
BTW, it was really nice to talk to you finally! I'm sorry things didn't work out to meet in MO, but there's always a next time.
M~
funk is so hard to get out of...good luck with your interview btw...
:0)
I get blog funks too...I hate 'em!
And I'm currently on page 536 of the new Harry Potter book so I'm right there with ya! :)
Actually, I have not gotten that far yet. Unless my vision clears up this evening, it is doubtful I will be able to read any at all tonight. Diabeties SUX!
As for the interview, I cancled it. I will blog more about it when I get home. Boss is away, so the mouse is playing.
Hope I don't find any traps. I don't smell any cheese.
Actually, I have not gotten that far yet. Unless my vision clears up this evening, it is doubtful I will be able to read any at all tonight. Diabeties SUX!
As for the interview, I cancled it. I will blog more about it when I get home. Boss is away, so the mouse is playing.
Hope I don't find any traps. I don't smell any cheese.
I finished my HP book before I left for work this morning. Let me know what you think of it when you finish...:)
Post a Comment
<< Home