Thursday, July 28, 2005

Are You All Sitting Down?

Go ahead, I'll wait.......

I mean it you better sit down, cause if you don't you will fall down when you read this.


The Incurable Savant actually drank a Diet Coke at lunch today, and sorta kinda maybe liked it a little bit. There is still that nasty after taste to deal with, though. It is very amazing to me how much better it tastes now that it is the only thing I can drink!

Hey, get up off the floor. I told you to sit down didn't I? Now, fan yourself a little and you'll come around.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leesa wrote...

I need one of those bracelet things so that I can push the button for HELP, I've fallen and I can't get up!!!!
I knew we'd bring you to the DIET side!

28/7/05 1:18 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Nessecity is the Mother of all change!

28/7/05 2:26 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

haha Leesa! Too funny, gal.

I'm beyond stunned.. the fact that you actually almost liked it blew me away.

M~

28/7/05 7:19 pm  
Blogger Redhead Editor wrote...

Amazing what you can do when you've run out of options. Not so bad, huh??

28/7/05 9:23 pm  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

you'll get used to it...i live on the stuff...

:0)

29/7/05 6:02 am  
Blogger Sassy wrote...

it's easier if you just give into it. don't struggle. go ahead and attach the aspartame I.V. into your veins...thaaaaat's it.

Welcome to the Dark Side.

29/7/05 9:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Very funny. Glad you're enjoying your Diet Coke.

29/7/05 10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home