Saturday, July 23, 2005

GASP, It's Been A Whole Week!

I am soooooo Sorry!, I haven't posted for a whole week. I would like to say that I've had my head in my new Harry Potter book, or running around in this 100 + degree heat, but that has not been the case. Unfortunately, I have been doing as little as possible. I actually feel very wonky, and my dr appointment is not until Wednesday! (You know I feel like shit, since I haven't even read in a week.)

I was able to pick my children back up last Wednesday. That meant I left work at 12 noon, drove to Joplin, transfered their stuff from one trunk to the other, had dinner, then drove home, arriving at 10:30pm. Which means that I was more whooped that ever the next day at work.

I will post more when I feel like it. I hope that is soon.

PS THANK YOU GREEK CHICKIE FOR THE POST CARD.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Did you get out tonight to see the moon? It was amazing around 10:50pm coming home from work. I thought about you and Leesa--hoping to see what you guys come up with.:) Well, continue to get rest. Once they get you on a diet, hopefully, you will feel better. You will start to check your numbers yourself--maybe feel more in control too. They have some sugar free cookies that I enjoyed alot during my pregnancies. These sugar wafers with a cup of milk before bed is what I started to live for--see if they can get you a snack before bedtime--just a thought. Take care. Glad you liked the pics. If the trees weren't in the way, I would have gotten a better shot of this building that was used in the Spiderman movie--the house that the Green Goblin supposedly lived in. I'm still trying to see more of city when I can. I was so lucky to find parking--I think on Madison Ave--the luckiest corner spot--no joke. Well, I will go. Take care again.:)

23/7/05 8:54 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Hi! You're welcome! I sure hope you can get on a healthier eating regimen to help you with your diabetes. It is tough, since you are German ~ they love to eat big, hearty foods. But diabetes can be a very manageable disease. I wish you all the best on Wednesday!

M~

24/7/05 6:40 am  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

luckily its cooled down a lot for us over here, but i seem to have picked up some kind of bug and am headed to bed as soon as i've finished my blog visits...

all the luck for wednesday...take care

:0)

25/7/05 6:50 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Hey, great mail art!

M~

26/7/05 3:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home