Sunday, July 17, 2005

"Decorating Ho" Gets A Job

While Big Sister is at her Grandmother's house for the next few days, Daddy get to redecorate her room. Actually, this Decorating Ho isn't doing the decorating this time, it's Big Sister's Vision that I am implementing.

She wants a blue cealing and walls, with a sun and clouds on the cealing, a tree in the corner (Already had one in the basement) and Birds all over. She already has a white canopy bed, and will be getting new roof and curtains for it. I think white so they will go with the next time she wants to decorate.

After she is all settled in, Little Man wants, you guest it, Spiderman in his room. He has decided that he wants Spiderman blue on the bottom, a wide Spiderman red boarder around the middle with silver spider webs on it, and a HUGE black spider like the one on Spiderman's chest in the middle of the boader. Daddy chose Grey for the top half of the room.

Of course, there will be "after" pictures on Kansas City In Focus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

When I was in HS I had a 1938 Oldsmobile grill hanging on my bedroom wall. I love cars BIGTIME.

My mom is arty farty too, so she thought it was cool.

18/7/05 4:47 am  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis wrote...

with 6 girls in our family, 3 bedrooms, we never had a chance to decorate by subject, no one agreed on anything! good for you, dad, sounds like lots of fun!

18/7/05 7:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home