Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mid Vacation Update

Well, I got to the library. To this point, we have had loads of fun at the MN Zoo (With many awesome pictures), and found that I missed my Grandmother's house more than I knew. (More later) So far we have done a few things I will suprise you with later (including pictures) and the fire works were a big hit as always.

Fishing update:

I have yet to brake tradition, and have still caught nothing. Big Sister, however, halled in a 5 lbs. Northern Pike this morning, just after Little Man pulled two smaller ones into the boat, within the first 15 minutes out on the lake. Umph!

I and my Aunt will be going back out this evening, hopefuly I will catch some then. I only have a few minutes and must be going so I can't make the blog rounds before I have to be back for dinner.

I am missing you all.

I.S.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leesa wrote...

You're not alone, there wasn't much fishing on our trip either.

5/7/05 6:09 pm  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

i'll keep my fingers crossed for your fishing trip and can't wait to see your photos...

:0)

6/7/05 3:45 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Woah! Congrats on your baby girl for catching The Big One!

Have a blast & we miss you too!

M~

6/7/05 5:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

OK, I really want to go fishing now. I have been running into a few fishing stories in the last couple of weeks. Hope you continue to have fun and rest!!

6/7/05 12:10 pm  
Blogger Kristen wrote...

COME ON!!! I was sure you would catch some fish. What's going on?

7/7/05 11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home