No Lunch For Shutter Bugs
I took my camera to work today, so I could get a shot of the Tree of Life window, at the Jewish Communtiy Center, where my children are enrolled in Summer Camp. Because I work downtown, and park in a parking garage, I took my camera in to work and locked it in my locker.
Well, I thought I would take it to lunch with me. I always set the alarm on my phone for 5 minutes before my lunch is up to give me time to get back to my desk. Today, I started my lunch by taking pictures, and before I could finish, I hear, BEEP BEEP BEEP, whooops. So off to the snack machine I went. My lunch was aninmal crackers and a Coke.
Last time I take my camera to work, sheesh.
Well, I thought I would take it to lunch with me. I always set the alarm on my phone for 5 minutes before my lunch is up to give me time to get back to my desk. Today, I started my lunch by taking pictures, and before I could finish, I hear, BEEP BEEP BEEP, whooops. So off to the snack machine I went. My lunch was aninmal crackers and a Coke.
Last time I take my camera to work, sheesh.









5 Comments:
Fixin to head that-a-way in a few! I bet your pics are great.
M~
You fed off your inspiration.:)
Last time I take my camera to work, sheesh.
Yeah, right. Why not promise you won't be reading the new Harry Potter book on company time, while you're at it?
:-)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I won't read it on company time, but I will bring it to work, and read it at lunch.
Post a Comment
<< Home