Sunday, June 19, 2005

It Sure Pays To Wear Your Seat Belt

On the way to my brothers for our big FDay celebration, I got pulled over for speeding. I figured I was going to get a really big ticket because I was going 52 in a 35. (Only because I wasn't paying attention. Either way it was still my fault.) I was also worried they would be taking my @$$ to jail too.

I got my wallet out, handed the officer my licsence, registration and insurance. He wasn't gone more than a few minutes, and hands me a warning ticket. He said, since everything was in order, and I was wearing my seat belt that I deserved a warning. Whew

Actually, I hit the brakes as soon as I saw him. I think he may not have been able to get a lock on my speed, therefore, was not able to give me a ticket. Whatever the reason I am thankful, cause that would have been a HUGE ticket to pay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Thank God for small miracles.

On my way down & back from Austin Airport, I saw a LOT of cops out today. I guess they were trying to make FDay miserable for a bunch of folks. It's rather unusual for me to see that many in an hour's stretch of driving.

~phew~

M~

19/6/05 8:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home