New Photo Blog
I just whipped up a test Photo Blog Kansas City in Focus.
On it you will find choice # 1 for my entry into the Mirror Project. Later this evening, I will post Choice # 2. Once I have both posted I want votes. Warning, while the amount of my braveness, its directly linked to the amount of extra weight I have, you will still need to be somewhat careful while viewing Choice # 2. (Ladies, fear not, for it is not a picture of my bratwurst. That is totally uncool, and something I would never do.)
The main reason I finally did this is because I didn't want choice # 2 on this blog.
Man, I feel grumpy! I just spent a tremdous amount of time taking, selecting, and posting my mirror project pictures. Then, I go to the actual site and try to submit them. Turns out, that the rules now say you must have at least a portion of the camera in the picture.
I am here to tell you, I had a hard enough time taking a picture of my bare ass, as it was. There is no freekin way, I am going to be able to take that picture and have the camera showing. They said that if you see pictures in the galleries, that do not conform to the rules it is because those were submitted before the rules were in place.
Plus it took me a long time to work up the nerve to take a picture of my split, in the first place. I don't know, now, if I will be able to get up the gumption to do it again.
On it you will find choice # 1 for my entry into the Mirror Project. Later this evening, I will post Choice # 2. Once I have both posted I want votes. Warning, while the amount of my braveness, its directly linked to the amount of extra weight I have, you will still need to be somewhat careful while viewing Choice # 2. (Ladies, fear not, for it is not a picture of my bratwurst. That is totally uncool, and something I would never do.)
The main reason I finally did this is because I didn't want choice # 2 on this blog.
Man, I feel grumpy! I just spent a tremdous amount of time taking, selecting, and posting my mirror project pictures. Then, I go to the actual site and try to submit them. Turns out, that the rules now say you must have at least a portion of the camera in the picture.
I am here to tell you, I had a hard enough time taking a picture of my bare ass, as it was. There is no freekin way, I am going to be able to take that picture and have the camera showing. They said that if you see pictures in the galleries, that do not conform to the rules it is because those were submitted before the rules were in place.
Plus it took me a long time to work up the nerve to take a picture of my split, in the first place. I don't know, now, if I will be able to get up the gumption to do it again.









7 Comments:
Your bratwurst?? That's a new name for it!!
That's what all good little German boys call it. :o)
*nahhhh nahhhh nahhhhh*.... fingers in my earsss..... lol
Well, I'm waiting on submission #2. But #1 is GREAT! And I wanna know about the ring.
M~
Awww, come on. I did the same thing. The sizes of mine were wrong at first (the photos).
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."
Easy for you to say, Leesa, yours are on the front! LOL I will try just one more time, I have another idea, but I am not sure it will work.
Check Cheeky's blog...she did her rearend with the camera in it...looks good and pretty easy!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home