Saturday, June 18, 2005

Jungle Adventures In Lost and Found

Little Man once again has lost the cookie tin containing his millions. How, I do not know, since it is as big as a large birthday cake. Anyway, he was beside himself because Grandma Incurable Savant was going to take him and Big Sister shopping for Daddy's Father's Day present. We couldn't find it in his room or his closet, so he and I headed to the basement, still no luck.

Back up stairs, tentions are high since we have looked everywhere, and Little Man is still without his millions. I deside that I will once again start off in the bedroom closet. Little Man's closet has the usual sliding doors, however, on the inside to the right are three deep shelves. The lowest shelve is within his reach so that is were all of his "Stuff" is. I start poking around in the dark, deeper and deeper. All of a sudden I poke something soft and furry like a stuffed bear, but as I do I hear a loud RAAAHOW! Then a streak of orange and yellow, in the shape of a tabby cat exits the third shelf of the closet at lightning speed, not touching the ground until she reaches the bedroom door. I, of course, scream AAAAAAAAAH! 'cause it scared the ever lovin' shit right out of me. Everyone in the house starts running toward the bedroom yelling, "Are you ok?!!!"

All I could do at this point was laugh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

First time here. I came over from Peanut Queen. You know what would be funny too--if you said, we don't own a cat. haha But, I am sure you own the cat. Great story.

18/6/05 1:24 pm  
Blogger Leesa wrote...

I was waiting for him to say he didn't have a cat too!
My cats always manage to find a place to hide like that. Little cat forts.

18/6/05 2:55 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Ummm... but did you find the millions?!?!

:D
Happy Dad's Day!
M~

19/6/05 5:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home