Sunday, June 19, 2005

A Little House Cleaning

Well folks, I got a little house cleaning done tonight. I finished up my new photo blog Kansas City In Focus and added the link to the left. Then I added links to the famous photographers who read my blog, Snapshotz and Wild Vizionz by Leesa at Peace of My Mind, Troy and Danielle at TaD Photos , and Laura at PHOTO OF THE DAY, all of whom I find extreamly insperational.

I am waiting patiently, which you all know is very hard for me, until I get back from my MN vacation, and have had some time to take photos around town of the many fountains we have. Then I plan to spruce it up a little more. I haven't yet desided if I will attempt this myself, or if I will pay the folks that did such a great job on Leesa's Peace of My Mind site.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

I sent my paypal to the same folks. I will be in contact with them to change things around on my blog. I hope you have internet when you are on vacation, but if not, I hope you have a peaceful time, regardless.

M~

19/6/05 8:48 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

It is very doubtful that I will. I will be in very small MN lake town. I don't even think hey have a library. The next bigest town is not far away, however, I don't see myself leaving my kids with my 85 year old Grandmother just to go blog. I will be taking lots and lots and lots of pictures though.

19/6/05 9:42 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

ahhh and you will get caught up on some reading! ;)

Will you have the new HP book before you go? I can't remember the release date.

M~

19/6/05 9:47 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Come out on July 16th, the week after I get back.

My brother is taking his kids up this week.

19/6/05 9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home