Saturday, June 25, 2005

Come With Me To The Zoo

Come with us to the MN Zoo next Saturday and see the Dolphins. You can watch them right now, just click the link. You will also be able to watch Rio's 4 day old calf swimming along side of her.

I am a huge dolphin fan, and not the Miami variety.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leesa wrote...

Wow, that's cool. I also love to watch the Polar Bear Cams...they are so funny! The San Diego zoo has one. Ya'll should check it out.

25/6/05 3:58 pm  
Blogger The Q wrote...

We were just at the San Diego Zoo a few months ago. I *LOVE* that place. I actually fed and touched a Dolphin. If I didn't think I would have been arrested, I would have dove in there with them! They are amazing creatures.

25/6/05 6:28 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

I went to Seaworld a couple of years ago & I was able to feed & pet the dolphins. It was so fascinating to feel them. They had a rubbery feel. I hope y'all have a lot of fun!

M~

25/6/05 7:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Have bunches of fun! Just don't knock the Miami variety!! hehehehe I am a South Florida girl. What can I say?

25/6/05 9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home