The Dr Says....
Loose weight and stop drinking Coke. Gee, I never saw those two things coming.
All in all it went well. Got more meds to take, and have to see a dietitian. Eventually, I will have to check my sugar twice a day.
As I walked out of the office she said, "Ok, when I see you in a month, I had better see less of you!" I pray that she will, much less.
All in all it went well. Got more meds to take, and have to see a dietitian. Eventually, I will have to check my sugar twice a day.
As I walked out of the office she said, "Ok, when I see you in a month, I had better see less of you!" I pray that she will, much less.









5 Comments:
Isn't it nice to self-diagnose? And just think, you could have saved the amount of your copay today!
I'm glad it wasn't too bad. I think we all need to be on an "I Support I.S. Diet & Exercise Program". I'll start tonite. Curves!
M~
I'd be sufferin' if someone told me I couldn't drink Coke anymore. Good luck!
Same thing happened to my husband, and he actually learned to like Diet Coke (I know, you hate it.) Did you say you hated the new Zero? My cholesterol wouldn't be half as bad if I could lose 50 lbs, but of course, I can't seem to lose weight (I'm trying!)because of the anti-depressants. It's a vicious cycle. Hang in there. Losing weight and no Coke is not the worst thing!
Yikes..just keep in mind it could have been much worse, right? I know, don't throw anything at my head.
Try Diet Dr. Pepper. It doesn't have that tinny diet cola taste. I also like Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi. You'll get used to it. Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.
;)
~L.
I am trying to get used to Diet Vanilla Coke. The Vanilla cuts the Aspertaim after taste some what. Once I get used to that, I will try other deit pops. (Baby Steps, ya know.)
Post a Comment
<< Home