Don't Dooce Me!
Well, there are many things that have changed in my life since yesterday at 8:00 am. All of them are them are stressfull, even boarderline unpleasant, and none of which I can blog about for fear of being "Dooced."
What I can say is that there is currently nothing to worry about, I would tell you if there were, and that I will no longer be able to check my favorite blogs from work. (I did not get caught, it is a long story, which again, I am unable to share.)
What I can say is that up until yesterday morning I had many reasons why I loved my job, and now I have 8 times as many reasons that I truly Loathe my job.
I have already been looking for some time, it is just that the job market SUX out loud right now.
I would apreaciate your thoughts and prayers for now. Thanks, I.S.
What I can say is that there is currently nothing to worry about, I would tell you if there were, and that I will no longer be able to check my favorite blogs from work. (I did not get caught, it is a long story, which again, I am unable to share.)
What I can say is that up until yesterday morning I had many reasons why I loved my job, and now I have 8 times as many reasons that I truly Loathe my job.
I have already been looking for some time, it is just that the job market SUX out loud right now.
I would apreaciate your thoughts and prayers for now. Thanks, I.S.









4 Comments:
work is SUCH a downer.
Bummer man, We won't see you as much now? My thoughts are with ya. :)
hope you are ok, i know how you feel about work...hope it all works out well...thinking of you...
:0)
By the way....when are new pics coming?? It's been ages! There better not be dust on that camera!
Post a Comment
<< Home