Saturday, July 30, 2005

CRISP-AY!

Yup, that is what I got today at the Pool!

Little Man's 8th Birthday is next Friday, but Grandma & Grandpa Savant will be on their way to MN to visit Grandma Savant's Mother and Sister (Same place the kids and I just got back from.)by then. So, we had the Big Birthday Bash this afternoon at the Leawood Pool.

The temperature stayed close to 90, the water was exactly right, and everyone had an awesome time. The only thing that went wrong was that I, the Incurable Savant, forgot to put sun block on. Thanks to my forgetfulness, I now look like a piece of bacon.

BTW, Little Man CLEANED UP!

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Happy early Birthday, little man! Kids these days always make out like bandits.

Aloe, I.S.... Aloe is the magical potion.

M~

30/7/05 10:30 pm  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

ouch - i feel your pain, nothing says aaarrrggghhh like crispy skin when you try and roll over in bed...

Happy early Birthday to Little Man for next week...

:0)

1/8/05 9:37 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Cool Troy, Thanks!!!!

1/8/05 1:27 pm  
Blogger Kristen wrote...

Skin Cancer BAD!! Isn't it the worst when you forget the sunscreen? There is no reprieve. Aloe will help. lOL

1/8/05 7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home