Some Of The Best Books I Have Ever Read
Ok, like before I am not limiting my list to just ten, because I don't think I can. Nor will I put them in any particular order. Also, keep in mind that I have not read as many of the classics as some, becaue I didn't start to read as an adult. (God only knows how I made it through English and American Lit, in HS.)
27 (Now titled the Hunter)
Primal Fear
Show of Evil
Reign in Hell all by William Deihl
The Day Christ Died (1960ish) by Bishop I will never view Easter the same way again.
Charm School
Gold Coast
Spencerville
The Talbot Odessy
Lion's Game all by Nelson DeMille (My all time favorite author.)
Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowlings
The Di Vinci Code
Angles and Demons both by Dan Brown
The Painted House
The King of Torts
The Street Lawyer all by John Grisham
Red Rabbit
Debt of Honor both by Tom Clancy
The Assasini by Thomas Giford
Brandenburg by Glenn Meade
Fatherland by Robert Harris
While I am sure there are others, which I have read far too long ago to remember, this seems to be the list I have come up with at the moment. There are other authors, whom I read, that are not on this list, however, they are still worth my time.
27 (Now titled the Hunter)
Primal Fear
Show of Evil
Reign in Hell all by William Deihl
The Day Christ Died (1960ish) by Bishop I will never view Easter the same way again.
Charm School
Gold Coast
Spencerville
The Talbot Odessy
Lion's Game all by Nelson DeMille (My all time favorite author.)
Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowlings
The Di Vinci Code
Angles and Demons both by Dan Brown
The Painted House
The King of Torts
The Street Lawyer all by John Grisham
Red Rabbit
Debt of Honor both by Tom Clancy
The Assasini by Thomas Giford
Brandenburg by Glenn Meade
Fatherland by Robert Harris
While I am sure there are others, which I have read far too long ago to remember, this seems to be the list I have come up with at the moment. There are other authors, whom I read, that are not on this list, however, they are still worth my time.









2 Comments:
The Day Christ Died ~ that sounds very interesting...
Good list, I.S.
I love the Tom Clancy books, he is really a master storyteller. Jack Ryan damn I wish he were real and mine. S
Post a Comment
<< Home