Wednesday, May 18, 2005

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just started Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, of Da Vinci Code Fame. After the first 15 pages I am as hooked as ever!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

It's sitting on my nightstand. I'm picking it up tonite. There's no excuse. I have no class for 3 weeks. I'll let you know what I think!

M~

18/5/05 11:07 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

I only get to read on my lunch hour, so becareful what you tell me. I don't want you to accidentily spoil it for me.

Actually, I may start taking it home just to get it read quickly, now that I think of it.

Not tonight though, cause it is Law and Order Season Finally night.

18/5/05 1:15 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

I won't say a peep unless I say good or bad reviews. No plot lines disclosed!

:)
M~

18/5/05 2:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home