Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thank You - For Your Support! a.k.a. Danke Sehr!

Ladies, I am deeply flattered, and somewhat chagrined by your zealous crusade in defense of my blog. A special thanks to tadphotos, whom I didn't even know read my blog till today, for tongue lashing Anon, and bringing up the point that if they read me regularly...

However, you all may want to feel a bit sorry for Anon, since this person obviously has many issues. Furthermore, I am willing to bet they were only a "Next Blogger" to begin with and will never be back. Lastly, it is not all that clear weather or not this person was female or male. What makes me think this is "They're women not gals." Either way, they have done what they set out to do, and that was stir $h!+ up.

Again, thank you one and all for running to my aid. (And I thought nobody read this shlock.)

:o)


2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

You've stuck up for me on more than one occasion. I think you are a very sensitive man (shhhh... I won't tell anyone) who is NOT an egocentric, male chauvanist. I think you are the ultimate single parent & very noble, indeed. I have nothing but respect for you.

So no thanks needed, my friend.

M~

18/5/05 10:26 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

I call 'em as I see 'em...;)

19/5/05 5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home