Monday, May 16, 2005

A.M. Fun

I concider myself very lucky. This morning I got to referee a ketchup fight. Normaly my kids get along, but this morning it just wasn't ment to be. Of course, we were running late, that's a given.

Now on top of everthing else I had to wash and change children, then do all of the things they were suppose to do themselves, like put the lunch in their lunch in their backpacks, et. al. It is a miricle that I got to work at 8:01 this morning.

Thank God, He made them cute. Otherwise I would have beat them to death this morning.

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura wrote...

LOL..sounds like my house. And amen to God making them cute...sigh.
~L.

16/5/05 8:18 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

That is too funny! (Well, now it's funny...back when the fight ensued, I'm sure it wasn't...at least, not for you!)

16/5/05 8:35 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

The important question is:

Did you take pictures?!?!

M~

16/5/05 8:53 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Oh, that I had time to snap pictures of the evil which eminated between these impish children in my kitchen this morning. I was far to late, and far to upset to take any. It was an effort not to crack their butts in a new direction, to begin with.

16/5/05 8:58 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

"impish children"...

*snicker* *snort*

You poor thing! lol

16/5/05 11:24 am  
Blogger CheekyMoo wrote...

Oh this made me laugh. I don't even know your kids and I love em'. Now be honest, wasn't it just a little hard not to laugh? That's my downfall. I laugh once and it's all over with. They just do it again.

17/5/05 10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home