Friday, May 20, 2005

Computer Problems

I seem to be computer challenged this week. At work, I am infected with "Das Deutsche Email Geschwür." (The German Email Virus) From time to time I am able to post and comment, but it is only hit and miss. I am lucky to be able to be posting right now.

At home, I went to the computer, to give my eyes a break from reading last night, and it will no longer connect to the internet, because it says my password is incorrect. I am here to tell you that it is correct, becasue I have it set to remember it, and it worked just hours before. Sheesh!

I am begining to hate computers. :o(

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

I had internet problems last nite ~ I couldn't even get on for 4 hours. Talk about frustrating! Hang in there... plus side of no computer ~ I read more of Angels & Demons... awesome book so far!

M~

20/5/05 9:16 am  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

hope you sort it out soon...i would be lost...

:0)

21/5/05 3:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home