Back From Lunch, Under Duress
I just got back from lunch, and am fighting myself not to continue to read my book Angles and Demons, by Dan Brown. OMG! IT.IS.SO.AWESOME!
I will be taking it home again tonight. HAVE.TO.FINISH.NO.MATTER.WHAT.
UPDATE: I was able to read quite a bit once I got home tonight, and got all the way to page 135! wooooo hoooo 1/5th the way there!!
I will be taking it home again tonight. HAVE.TO.FINISH.NO.MATTER.WHAT.
UPDATE: I was able to read quite a bit once I got home tonight, and got all the way to page 135! wooooo hoooo 1/5th the way there!!









1 Comments:
You suck! How far are you already?!?! DAAARN IT! I barely have had a minute to breathe all day!
btw ~ my german friend Andy thought the same thing about the German virus ~ she thought she infected the school system where she works as a teacher. She sent an email to a friend in Germany & then was bombarded by the worm. lol... kinda funny. Not really. You get the idea.
M~
Post a Comment
<< Home