Tuesday, May 24, 2005

So Sue Me

When I slid into bed, that book just kept calling my name. I knew I would not be able to sleep unless I read some.

New Page Count 467

102 pages to go!

UPDATE: M - I like it just the same, they are equally thrilling, but for different reasons. A&D, is more thilling because of all of the danger. I think it also has a bit more suspence. DV Code was a very wonderful book. I am, however, glad I read it first. I may not have liked it as much had I read A&D first. All in all, they will be near the top of the list of greatest books I have ever read. (Hmm, I think I feel a new post coming on.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

I'm never gonna catch you, my friend. Tell me, do you like it better than The Da Vinci Code?

24/5/05 10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home