Monday, May 23, 2005

I don't feel like it! :o(

After reading no less than 300 pages in Angels and Demons, by Dan Brown this weekend, and a few more at lunch today. I just don't feel like reading tonight. I have a lunch meeting tomorrow, so I won't get to read any until tomorrow night.

Ps. M that means you get time to catch up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

It's 11:20 & I'm just NOW getting home. I feel like death warmed over. Reckon like I should pick up a book?! The darn thing would fall flat on my face if I attempted to read tonite ~ I've been helping my friends load up to move. Ugh. I can barely type I hurt so bad... lol.

Nite nite, I.S.

23/5/05 9:20 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Gutte Nacht, Frau Greekchickie.

23/5/05 9:22 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

I miss Germany...

Sighhh...

24/5/05 6:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home