
Kansas City Power and Light Building, Taken from the 28th floor of the Transamerica Life Building

WOOO HOOOO The very first picture taken with my very own new camera. I took this from 2 blocks away and when you enlarge it in editing software you can get close enough to see the bricks and it is still in focus and not pixilated. I am so excited I am about to pee down my leg!!!!!
This is my very favorite most building Downtown. At night the tip and the large windows light up with changing colors. At Christmas time it is red, well you get the idea. Plus it is so very Art Deco, and that's my thing.









4 Comments:
that is such an amazing building, the architechture is quite something...thanks for sharing...
the cameras good then...
:0)
Very cool....:)
Wow, IS. I'm totally impressed! And the building is gorgeous too. I know you're gonna have oodles of fun playing.
BTW, I left you a note in response to your comment. You were right on. Thanks for being a good friend.
M~
I love art deco!!! Very cool shot and congrats on getting the camera. You will have so much fun with it, I know. :)
~L.
Post a Comment
<< Home