Oh the pain!
I just checked up with the trakcking number I was given from the online store I purchased the camera from and it says that the scheduled delivery date will be the 26th! UGH. I really wanted to get in on Monday.
I have already scoped out the perfect spot to take shots of my favorite artdeco building downtown. I am also dreaming of other things I can take pitcures of. Super macro shots of my 1/18th scale modle cars. Lilacs in the back yard. Little Man's Pine Wood Derby Car, and hopefuly a winning trophy.
Also, I can hardly wait till the July 4th weekend. I will be taking my Little Man & Big Sister to Minnesota to visit my grandmother's house on the lake. We will be stopping in the Twin Cities on the way north to spend a day at MN State Zoo. They have all the normal zoo stuff, plus an indoor Dolphin show, that can be watched from above or under the water. They also have a cool underwater fish display with sharks. In addition they have an awesome bird aviary and a cool show to big parrots and the like. All really cool stuff to shoot pictures of. Not to mention Fireworks on the 4th. Maybe even a super macro shot of a mosiquito if I can find one.
OH THE PAIN!
I have already scoped out the perfect spot to take shots of my favorite artdeco building downtown. I am also dreaming of other things I can take pitcures of. Super macro shots of my 1/18th scale modle cars. Lilacs in the back yard. Little Man's Pine Wood Derby Car, and hopefuly a winning trophy.
Also, I can hardly wait till the July 4th weekend. I will be taking my Little Man & Big Sister to Minnesota to visit my grandmother's house on the lake. We will be stopping in the Twin Cities on the way north to spend a day at MN State Zoo. They have all the normal zoo stuff, plus an indoor Dolphin show, that can be watched from above or under the water. They also have a cool underwater fish display with sharks. In addition they have an awesome bird aviary and a cool show to big parrots and the like. All really cool stuff to shoot pictures of. Not to mention Fireworks on the 4th. Maybe even a super macro shot of a mosiquito if I can find one.
OH THE PAIN!









3 Comments:
lol... can't wait for the bug pictures! Really!
Sorry to hear it's gonna take til the 26th. It's the anticipation, I know. Hang in there!
M~
i hate to wait for things, and delays irritate me, the only thing about my digital camera is that it takes a while to take a photo, by which time things at the zoo have moved...lol
:0)
High quality problems, brother...
By the way, the "pain" was the mosquito biting you...just smush 'em.
Post a Comment
<< Home