I Shutter With Anticipation
I ordered THIS today! Along with a One Gig memory chip, and a carry case. As I have blogged before, I HATE WAITING! I did not want to pay for one day delivery, but two day was an acceptable amount.
I got a call on my cell while driving home from work to confirm my order, so I should now be able to expect it to arrive on Monday or Tuesday.
Have I told you yet that "I HATE WAITING?!" I am, however, sure that I will live through the experience. At least it will get here in time for "little man's" pine wood derby next Friday. Speaking of which, the painting is almost done, just the blue is left. then drawing the silver spider web on the front and applying the rub on spider de-cal. Then it will be ready for the gloss coat, and the wheels. Woooo Hooooo!
I got a call on my cell while driving home from work to confirm my order, so I should now be able to expect it to arrive on Monday or Tuesday.
Have I told you yet that "I HATE WAITING?!" I am, however, sure that I will live through the experience. At least it will get here in time for "little man's" pine wood derby next Friday. Speaking of which, the painting is almost done, just the blue is left. then drawing the silver spider web on the front and applying the rub on spider de-cal. Then it will be ready for the gloss coat, and the wheels. Woooo Hooooo!









8 Comments:
Looks like one cool camera! I was the same way when I ordered mine...I couldn't stand waiting!! I also did two-day delivery.
I absolutely LOVE my camera...more than most things I own!!
I want a new camera in the WORST way, dang it! Good for you! :)
I'm with you on the waiting thing...I am currently waiting for two items via US postal service....one was next day delivery (which I still haven't gotten but it was a special order item so they said it may take a few "extra" days). The other I don't expect until the 26th. Sad thing is, even if I know it's not going to get here till the 26th, I check the mail all excited anyway....:)
I have a Canon Powershot G3 - got it for myself as a leaving-Sprint present - and it does way more than I can imagine (or figure out how to use). But damn, I envy you that camera! Having a real SLR structure beats the hell out of using the view screens like I have - especially in outdoor situations. Congratulations. And a 1GB card...woo-hoo! Bet you wish you'd sprung for overnight shipping...
Very nice, IS! Can't wait to see what kind of fantastic pics you produce. In fact, how about you take some of that awesome sounding derby car?! I'd love to see some shots of that.
M~
great camera, i am impatient too...i like this yesterday...lol
:0)
Hmm...lots of photos from the I. Savant to follow??? I hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine!!!
~L.
Laura ~ is this the same camera you have? (shows you how much attention I pay)
M~
I don't know what she bought but I know it is not the same one as I got.
Post a Comment
<< Home