Finally!
It took me forever, but I have now added Katya Coldheart to my link section. I have been meaning to for so long it is not funny. She has just linked to me, so I figured I had better get on the ball.
By the way Katya, I have many british friends, so I knew what the boot was. That is one of the reasons I like your blog it reminds me of all my friends. Furthermore, I am so hooked on BBC America it is not funny.
By the way Katya, I have many british friends, so I knew what the boot was. That is one of the reasons I like your blog it reminds me of all my friends. Furthermore, I am so hooked on BBC America it is not funny.









1 Comments:
a lot of people question boot when we are stateside which is the reason i mentioned it...like when i ask for cutlery and no one knows what i mean...lol
:0)
thanks for linking me...
Post a Comment
<< Home