Happy Birthday
Happy 320th birthday to J. S. Bach !
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 3/21/2005 06:47:00 am


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






5 Comments:
Do you have a calendar with this kinda stuff on it?! lol
:D
M~
Nope, I listen to Classical Radio in the car. The morning DJ keeps me well informed. However, I have been listening so long, I already knew today was his birthday, cause it is 5 days after mine.
Maybe I should consider classical music in the morning. By the time I get to work, I want to slice someone's head off. Maybe some soothing music will put me in a zen-state... lol. Texas drivers can't drive to save their lives. Add rain & you get insta-stupidity, like this morning.
M~
ha! greekchickie, I have tried that..and in serious traffic, really all it did for me was make me swear at people in a musical way...
I'm not sure I can describe how I looked, but rest assured, it was comical :)
I can just see that... singing Opera while swearing! La-la-la... *&^% @#@& la-la-la-la YOU P.O.S. *#&@&! GET OFF THE ROAD!
Post a Comment
<< Home