Another Sketch

This is a sketch I did last July. I deframed and scanned it so I could show it to you.

Written by Im A Foto Nut at 3/20/2005 05:11:00 pm


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






2 Comments:
This took my breath away for a second. In no way am I offending you here... but in a small way, I see you in His face. It's meant in the utmost of compliments. I'm not sure how I see the corrolation. But it's intense. Maybe the eyes.
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful & powerful peice of art.
~Marianna
impressive.
Post a Comment
<< Home