To the curb she went........
I talked with K this evening. After explaining how I felt, we both decided that it was best to stop dating. I will give you all the whole scoop tomorrow, or on the weekend, as I seem to be extreamly busy this week. I am definately too tired to do it now.









4 Comments:
Well, if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. They say everything happens for a reason and I believe it.
Hang in there, Mr. Savant...:)
FINALLY.... *mumble* *grumble* *blog*
First of all.. Happy Belated Birthday I.S.! I wish you all the best in your new age.
Second... I echo the sentiments of Stacy. As I've found out recently, things have a strange way of working out... I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but your love is out there, waiting for you. She just doesn't know it yet.
:)
Happy Green Day to you.
Ok..I am wanting to know what happened. Everything sounded good from what you wrote. No chemistry? Hmmm...
~L.
Well having had somewhere between 4 and 8 fewer dates than you've had lately, you're still doing remarkably well, Timothy.
You're still young - you have plenty of chances to find either true love or wild passion. After all, the good news about celibacy is that it's 100% treatable...sorry it didn't work out, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home