Books, Movies & DVDs
I just finished "The Tipping Point," and started to read "Blink." By Malcom Gladwell. I decided that it was time to take a break from fiction for a while when I heard about Blink on the Bookends program on Classical KXTR . I am so glad that I bought them. The Tipping Point was very informative, easy to read, and had the power to make you read it even though you had other things to do. (Like stopping your lunch break, and going back to work.)
I am also eagerly awaiting July 16th, when "Harry Potter, and the Half Blood Prince" is delivered to my door! This is not magic by any means, I have pre-ordered the book. This also brings with it the excitement of Movie # 4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, due out this November. I have tried to get a peek at the trailers on commingsoon.net but they don't even have it yet. Humph!
Finally, I got an email from Deep Discount DVD.com telling me that the last movie on my order has been shipped, and it is about bloody time I might add. I can't be too picky for the prices are far worth the wait.
I am also eagerly awaiting July 16th, when "Harry Potter, and the Half Blood Prince" is delivered to my door! This is not magic by any means, I have pre-ordered the book. This also brings with it the excitement of Movie # 4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, due out this November. I have tried to get a peek at the trailers on commingsoon.net but they don't even have it yet. Humph!
Finally, I got an email from Deep Discount DVD.com telling me that the last movie on my order has been shipped, and it is about bloody time I might add. I can't be too picky for the prices are far worth the wait.









1 Comments:
Hard to believe that Order of The Phoenix is two years old - it was July just before I left KC that it came out. One of the heavier non-theology books I brought with me...Ms. Rowling better get writing, or the HP cast will be too old to star in the final movie!
Post a Comment
<< Home