Sunday, March 13, 2005

Date # 4, and movie weekend

K and I saw Diary of a Mad Black Woman. What a hoot! Actually it was a great movie on many levels. Funny, sad, heartening, and meaningful. If you are someone that thinks they wouldn't like it because it has a black theme, ( I am not one of those people.) don't worry, cause after the first ten minutes you forget it is about black people altogether. All in all, it was an awesome movie and a great date. K and I will be going out again this Friday, so things must be going fine since she hasn't given me the axe yet.

The kids and I saw Robots, Saturday afternoon. Also another great movie. I highly recommend both movies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy S. Petrik wrote...

am happy things are going so well for you and "K".... I bought the movie NOTEBOOK this weekend have yet to watch it but took your recommendation and went DVD dumpster diving at Wal Mart and found two great movies way at the bottom: SINGLE WHITE FEMALE and KISS THE GIRLS with Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman (a favorite). Everything like you said was pretty much picked over and the rest were like JOE DIRT and the CARE BEAR movies. Be well.

14/3/05 12:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home