Wappen (German for Crest)

This is the latest picture I have found of my family's crest. It is also the best. However, the one I like the best I can not find in a size large enough that it will expand without pixilating terribly. So for now, this is what you get to see.









3 Comments:
The ~wappen~ of the angry ram...
:)
Hey, David had a post on his blog to translate web pages into French..Google has a whole sha-bang on translation though and you can translate text or web pages into any language from any language...thought you might be interested in the German thang.
~L.
Mister I.S.~
Have you been to Germany? I was stationed there for almost 2 years & I absolutely loved it. I'd give anything to go back to Europe & live there one day.
~Marianna
I'm impressed that you can even use "pixilating" in a sentence. I only guessed at the meaning from the context... Nice crest, by the way.
And I'll leave Laura to comment anything whatsoever about your ~wappen~. You just keep that thing to yourself...
Post a Comment
<< Home