Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Sheesh, Blogger SUX sometimes! So I better post while I can.

I am really beginning to hate Blogger. I have been trying to comment on my friend's blogs, but more importantly post to my own, since Easter. I am guessing that there are just so many bloggers out there, with more and more being added even as you read this, that the servers just can't keep up.

Well, for the time being I can get in, but now I have forgotten all of the wonderful things I have wanted to blog about. OH the hell of it all.

In other news...

I am totally hooked on The Da Vinci Code. Last night I kept saying to myself, oh, just one more chapter, until it was 1 a.m. Tonight, however, I am paying for lack of Zs last night so I will be off to bed after I hit the post button on this one.

I took the kids to Solace House tonight, and dropped off the memorial art. They will share it with their little groups next session, then in 4 weeks it will be Tribute Night and they will share it with everyone, children and adults alike.

My boss will be in an off-site training class all day tomorrow. In addition, one of my employees is out on leave (I am filling in for him.) and another of my employees is at home with her grandchild because her daughter just had twins two days ago and needs someone to watch her daughter. Lastly, I have still another employee who was due to give birth today, but as of now has not. Meaning at any time I could be without yet another employee. If she decides to give birth this evening or tomorrow sometime, I will be down 4 out of 9 employees. Ya gotta love management. Was it me that said I wanted to be in management? I pretty sure it wasn't but if I ever catch up to the guy who did say it I will have to punch his lights out. (Frankly, I think it is the same buttwhipe that touches the lenses of my glasses right after I clean them.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

I've been known to say that "just one more chapter" up until 2 AM. I just cannot put some books down!!!

Looks like Blogger is behaving for the moment...so blog while you can! ;)

30/3/05 4:39 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Ohhhhh you can imagine I'm doing the BIGGEST happy dance over here! He LOVES The Da Vinci Code!

la la la la!!!

Trust me, I felt the same way. I physically had to make myself put the darn book down. Oh... and yes, I have since ordered every book the man has written. They are waiting for me to read them... once the semester is done. Sighhh..

~Marianna

30/3/05 6:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home