Back Home & Still Running
Back home from my accidental vacation, which was not restful, and finding I need another. No such luck. My Grandmother's cousin always used to say, "If there is no rest for the wicked, then I am awful damn bad!" At the moment I am feeling awful damn bad, since I to have no time to rest.
Pinewood Derby is less than two weeks away, and we are still in the midst of several layers of a very cool paint job. Unfortunately, you need dry time between coats, before you sand. I am hoping to get two more coats of primer on this evening since it dries fast.
I can't believe that I actually have a minute at work to blog. Shhhhh!, don't tell anyone, or they will end up wanting something from me.
In other news, A word to the wise never have your internet, cell, and land line providers all the same. Now not only do we not have internet, we also don't have land line service. (Yes my parents paid the bill.) They didn't even have cell service for a time over the weekend.
It really sux not being able to get at your email, or other prohibited web sites ( Get out of the gutter, I meant eHarmony.) at work. Since all that happy horse $h!+ is turned off to keep you from spending all day on none work related things. THE NERVE!
Well, my minions beckon.
Pinewood Derby is less than two weeks away, and we are still in the midst of several layers of a very cool paint job. Unfortunately, you need dry time between coats, before you sand. I am hoping to get two more coats of primer on this evening since it dries fast.
I can't believe that I actually have a minute at work to blog. Shhhhh!, don't tell anyone, or they will end up wanting something from me.
In other news, A word to the wise never have your internet, cell, and land line providers all the same. Now not only do we not have internet, we also don't have land line service. (Yes my parents paid the bill.) They didn't even have cell service for a time over the weekend.
It really sux not being able to get at your email, or other prohibited web sites ( Get out of the gutter, I meant eHarmony.) at work. Since all that happy horse $h!+ is turned off to keep you from spending all day on none work related things. THE NERVE!
Well, my minions beckon.









4 Comments:
Welcome back! You were missed.
~Marianna
Thank you, I am now off to bed, as I find that I am one very tired little german boy.
glad you are back, isn't it a nightmare when your internet and phone doesn't work...
Busy, busy, busy! But it keeps you out of trouble, doesn't it? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home