Think Snow, Think Snow, Think Snow
It is suppose to snow tomorrow. Let's all hope so.
Written by Im A Foto Nut at 2/07/2005 04:58:00 pm


I am a divorced father of 2 wonderful children, whose mother died from Breast Cancer in August of '04. I have also been blessed with A.D.D. (Yes it is a blessing!) I become board very quickly if I am not being intelectually stimulated in some way. I am always looking for the funnier side of things, which means I laugh a lot. I have champainge taste on a koolaide budget. Finally, the only thing I do worse than type is spell! (So get over it, LOL)
lunar phases |






5 Comments:
Ewwie. I'm sick of snow!! Think Palm Trees! Think Palm Trees!
up here in south eastern south dakota the temps have dropped severely since lunch time. i dont mind the snow, it is the ice storms i hate.
Why so excited about snow? Have a skiing excursion planned? :D
i'm not much of one for snow either i'm afraid, but if it exites you then I hope you get some...thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting...
Never seen snow and don't think I want too. Too messy. It got to 80 degrees here today and the sun was absolutely gorgeous!!!
Now that's my kind of weather! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home