Monday, February 07, 2005

4-year-old drives mom's car to video store

Check this out on CNN.com

I still think they should have charged the mother. Also makes me wonder what else the little tike has to do for himself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Gues he REALLY wanted to see that new Shrek video, huh?

My dad would've tanned my ass for doing something like that!

7/2/05 10:32 am  
Blogger manababies wrote...

If I wasn't a mom of a 4 year old I'd actually think this was funny. But I can't imagine 1)my child leaving the house and NOT KNOWING and 2)giving my child even the slightest impression that she can go anywhere inside the car except for in her booster (state law requires that she be in one till she's 80 lbs - THANK GAWD!).

But what a smart kid - he knew where the video store was?! And if it were open, what would he have done? Just gone right in and rented a few flicks?

I agree, the mom should have been charged. And my 4 year old suddenly seems like a total ANGEL.

7/2/05 9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home