I think I need my head checked!
I went to the bathroom and opened Ye ol' bottle of Polo (green). It smelled like vasiline! UUUUUUUUUUUUGH! I don't think it is suppose to smell like that, do you? Anyway, I figured since all of the ladies suggested cologne I had better have some. Off to the department store I drove. Then I did the most unbelievable thing I have ever done in my life. . .
I paid, $45 for a bottle of liquid (Cool Water) to make me stink like soap!!!!! If that isn't unbelievable enough for you, then try this one. I also paid $45 for a bottle of liquid (Polo) to make me stink like a leather saddle on a sweaty horse. To quote my newest friend, and partner in crime, Tastey at So on the bandwagon, "Just how many kinds o' wrong is that??!!!!!!"
As I was typing the above paragraph, I realized just why it was that I did this, and it all goes back to a post by my other newest friend, who can't be my partner in crime because he is in governmental law enforcement. {I think that means spy shit, or at least FBI, DEA, or US Marshal shit. But if he tells me he will have to kill me kinda shit.} David at Tales of a Wandering Mind. Which is, I AM DOING THIS SO THAT EVENTUALLY I WILL GET TO SEE BOOBIES!
I can hear my long time friend, who can't be my partner in crime either because he is studying to be a pastor, Steve saying, "I remember a time not too long ago when your problems were far greater, and you didn't have two nickels to rub together, much less spend that kind of money on toilet water!" and he would be absolutely correct 150 times over. (Did I get it right Steve?) To which I can only reply, as any other man with blood pumping through his groin, "But I geda see BOOBIES!"
I paid, $45 for a bottle of liquid (Cool Water) to make me stink like soap!!!!! If that isn't unbelievable enough for you, then try this one. I also paid $45 for a bottle of liquid (Polo) to make me stink like a leather saddle on a sweaty horse. To quote my newest friend, and partner in crime, Tastey at So on the bandwagon, "Just how many kinds o' wrong is that??!!!!!!"
As I was typing the above paragraph, I realized just why it was that I did this, and it all goes back to a post by my other newest friend, who can't be my partner in crime because he is in governmental law enforcement. {I think that means spy shit, or at least FBI, DEA, or US Marshal shit. But if he tells me he will have to kill me kinda shit.} David at Tales of a Wandering Mind. Which is, I AM DOING THIS SO THAT EVENTUALLY I WILL GET TO SEE BOOBIES!
I can hear my long time friend, who can't be my partner in crime either because he is studying to be a pastor, Steve saying, "I remember a time not too long ago when your problems were far greater, and you didn't have two nickels to rub together, much less spend that kind of money on toilet water!" and he would be absolutely correct 150 times over. (Did I get it right Steve?) To which I can only reply, as any other man with blood pumping through his groin, "But I geda see BOOBIES!"









2 Comments:
Hey, it's okay to splurge on yourself every once in a while, isn't it?? Damn right it is!
And besides, that sweet intoxicating scent should last you a while....if you make sure not to bathe in it....:)
P.S. Hope you get your boobie wish!!!
That's a damn fine justification!
Post a Comment
<< Home