Thursday, February 03, 2005

PEE WOOOOOOOOO

I lightly applied a SMALL amount of Cool Water this morning, as a test run. I hope it disapates through out the day, cause I had to open the window of the car twice to clear the fog. It smells nice, just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to strong in the AM.

Nobody has said anything at work yet about, you stink or you smell nice. Maybe it is just because it is under my nose. No I didn't put it on my mustache and beard. Then again, I'm not suppose to like it the ladies are, right?

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura wrote...

Ok..the "grooming" guy from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (Kian, maybe???), I belieeeeve said that you should ~spray~ your cologne into the air and then walk through the mist..ONE SPRAY only. Spray..then walk away. Ta da!
And no one at work should really be able to smell you unless they are RIGHT next to you. :D

~L.

3/2/05 6:52 am  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

That's right! I forgot that. I love that show.

3/2/05 7:40 am  
Blogger manababies wrote...

Haha, I need to tell my husband to do that, walk into the spray. Because in the a.m. I think it's his scent that wakes me up because it's STRONG.

You're probably just not used to having cologne on because I'm the same way. I used to put on perfume AND matching lotion every morning and now I can't stand to use it because I just feel like I'm walking around in a big perfume-scented cloud.

Maybe it just takes getting used to? You are supposed to like the way you smell, otherwise you may give yourself a headache, hehe.

3/2/05 7:48 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Yeah, I heard once that if you're wearing colonge/perfume correctly, anyone passing by may get just a hint of a whiff of it...otherwise, the only way they should smell it would be to stand in what they called "your personal space" (which I assume is like a foot or so?) And anyone getting that close...well, it'll probably be someone you want to impress in the first place, someone you WANT to notice you smell yummy...;)

3/2/05 9:23 am  
Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

i've walked past people who live in their own perfume bubble...i always wonder how they can afford to use that much so that you can smell it 3 miles away...

cool water is a nice scent...

3/2/05 9:45 am  
Blogger Amy S. Petrik wrote...

congrats on joining the hot smelling guys league of COOL WATER and such. you are supposed to like it too but it's really for us chicks to love and fantasize about. so... good job. by the way, i was curious as to what your blog name meant and asked my french speaking friend. she said you are called in french the incurable idiot scholar. she said "savant" means "idiot".. are you aware of this?

3/2/05 3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home