Sunday, February 06, 2005

Details Details Details

Unfortunately, there are exactly ZERO details left to tell, honestly. She had her hand on the car door, and I was trying to make a get away so as not to pollute her with my noxious gasses. That said, even if there had been any other details, I would not share them. Following are the reasons why:

1. It is not the gentlemanly thing to do, kiss and blog that is.

2. K. (datee) does not know of my habbit, and would more than likely dissaprove of our date details being disseminated for the W.hole W.ide W.orld to read. I chose to put my life on stage, but she has not. Frankly, it is about integrity and respect. Like Dr. Phil says, "If you wouldn't do it with the other person standing over your sholder, then you shouldn't do it at all."

3. When I was new to the internet, and chat rooms, I made the mistake of giving too much information out to a person that ended up being a "Bunny Boiler", you know from Fatal Attraction fame. Anyway, I never ever gave her the impression that I was interested in her. That is of course, unless you call being polite to someone, expressing and interest. Anyway, by the time I realized she was off her rocker, I had already shared things with her, which in hindsight was OH SO STUPID. She said she didn't live in Kansas City. So I thought I was safe. I tried to keep away from her but couldn't. Then one day she messaged me and said, "Hey, I thought you said you worked at XX." I replied, "I do." She then said, "No you don't I went there."

Right there in my chair, I figuratively crapped myself. You see I did work at XX, but as a contractor, therefore, I was not on the employee directory. THANK GOD FOR THAT! Otherwise she would have shown up at my desk. I made up my mind, right then, there would be no more inforation than was needed. I also stopped going into chat rooms altogether.

It is so sad that there are people out therewho are that desperate, who've been treated so badly that they think if you treat them kindly, you are interested in them.

UPDATE: Your comments are correct. I have given many details about myself. My date, however, deserves my respect. Which means the only details I will give are those pertaining to me.



3 Comments:

Blogger Amy S. Petrik wrote...

you say you don't wanna reveal too much? ah, you just told us about the date and how much you had to FART. and FART a lot you did. that is a bit too personal don't ya think??????

6/2/05 9:52 pm  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

I'm with inky...you gave us all the details we need. Although, as an older gentleman, I can certainly sympathize and understand the devastating effects of gastro-intestinal distress...

So how about some details about your life that aren't connected to your dating life, brother? While I celebrate your stepping out where many of us have gone before, that can't be everything that's going on, is it? (Not so gentle nudge...)

7/2/05 6:09 am  
Blogger manababies wrote...

It seems from your posts you are pretty open about your life. But a little bit of mystery is good too. I often laugh when people think they've figured me out. Little do they know. BUHAHAHA!

7/2/05 6:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home