Just the AVERAGE day from. . .
Well you know where. Luckily, while the day was average, it at least it went by quickly. Since the holidays are upon us, my employees are all trying to use up their non transferable vacation days, despite the fact that I have been preaching all year long to use them up so that you don't loose them at the end of the year cause there are too many others off already.
Anyway, since there are at least 2 employees off at the same time from now until the end of the year, I have to roll up my sleeves and pitch in. I don't mind really, plus like I said it makes the days go by much quicker.
Either later this evening or tomorrow, I will be ranting on the downtown parking issues in Kansas City. Just have to get it off my chest. Then maybe not, we will have to see.
Anyway, since there are at least 2 employees off at the same time from now until the end of the year, I have to roll up my sleeves and pitch in. I don't mind really, plus like I said it makes the days go by much quicker.
Either later this evening or tomorrow, I will be ranting on the downtown parking issues in Kansas City. Just have to get it off my chest. Then maybe not, we will have to see.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home