Get A Room, Oh you already did. (The Couple In Room 111)
Just as I had gotten the kids off to sleep, in your hotel room, I began the insurmountable task of doing the same for myself. When I get over tired, it is always 10 times harder for me to get to sleep.
Just as I was finally about to doze off, a couple entered the adjoining room, the one with the headboards touching the same wall as did the ones in my room. Almost before the door to the room had closed, they were on the bed bumping and grinding, moaning and groaning, and ramming their bed against the same wall which I was trying to sleep on the other side of.
In their defense, they were not overly loud, and I did not find a need to knock on the wall, or call management. Nor were they two young kids out for a weekend quicky. (This was evident in the fact that it went on for much longer than ten or fifteen minutes.) Furthermore, when you have been mateless for as long as I have, you are always inclined to give anyone who just got lucky, three cheers. The fact of the matter, was however, I had had a very long and stressful day, and just wanted to go to sleep without having to turn a hose on the dogs humping underneath my bedroom window.
If it had not have been so funny I might have gotten a little mad. I learned long ago, life is far too short to get mad about things you have no control over. You know, maybe I wasn't mad because they were keeping me up. Maybe I was mad, because I wasn't the one getting lucky?
In closing, lets hear 3 big cheers for the couple in room 111!
Just as I was finally about to doze off, a couple entered the adjoining room, the one with the headboards touching the same wall as did the ones in my room. Almost before the door to the room had closed, they were on the bed bumping and grinding, moaning and groaning, and ramming their bed against the same wall which I was trying to sleep on the other side of.
In their defense, they were not overly loud, and I did not find a need to knock on the wall, or call management. Nor were they two young kids out for a weekend quicky. (This was evident in the fact that it went on for much longer than ten or fifteen minutes.) Furthermore, when you have been mateless for as long as I have, you are always inclined to give anyone who just got lucky, three cheers. The fact of the matter, was however, I had had a very long and stressful day, and just wanted to go to sleep without having to turn a hose on the dogs humping underneath my bedroom window.
If it had not have been so funny I might have gotten a little mad. I learned long ago, life is far too short to get mad about things you have no control over. You know, maybe I wasn't mad because they were keeping me up. Maybe I was mad, because I wasn't the one getting lucky?
In closing, lets hear 3 big cheers for the couple in room 111!
Hip Hip Hooray,
Hip Hip Hooray,
Hip Hip Hooray!









1 Comments:
ROTFLMAO!
Been there and done that...sorry that after the day-from-the-depths-of-fire, you had to endure someone else's bump-&-grind, brother. Hope the rest of the journey was less awful than those two days...
Post a Comment
<< Home