Thursday, February 14, 2008

Two Things I Hope I Never See At The Gym

My trainer told me about some of the weird things he sees while at work. My two favorites, and the ones I hope I never have to encounter are:

A bony little 75 year old lady wearing a thong that sticks out of her Depends undergarment! It is true two other trainers verified the story.

A totally naked man standing in the the locker room with his ankle on the edge of the sink facing the wall mounted hand dryer, blowdrying his pubes as he combed them out. DUDE DO THAT SHIT AT HOME OK!

Now that I have you laughing you need to check for other updates that aren't funny at all in the usual place.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

No way. You swear you're serious???

Really? REALLY? Ewwwww.....

15/2/08 12:50 pm  
Blogger Im A Foto Nut wrote...

Who could make shit like that up. It has to be true.

15/2/08 5:42 pm  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Ok, I just ate. Thanks a lot. :P

M~

17/2/08 9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home