Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I FOUND IT!

Yes, It has been lost for a long time, and for most of that time I only pretended to care I had lost it. That was then, and this is now, and I have found once again my unsatisfiable appatite for reading!

Now that I have this new job where I am kept busy throughout the day, I need the escape. I actually needed the escape before but no matter how hard I ran I couldn't get away so I just gave up. I feel like I found a long forgotten pair of the most comfortable bedroom slippers I ever owned and dearly loved. As soon as I slipped back into reading it just felt right again, and almost like I never left. I get really discusted when it is time to stop and go back to work too. LOL Oh well, it is a small price to pay.

In health news....

I had a gold filling replaced yesterday. I was trying to be tough and have them do it without any novicane I am not afraid of needles at all and I really don't mind it at all. However, I thought I could save time by not having to wait to numb up. They were just going to glue the sucker back in right?

I am a very tough cookie when it comes to pain, and it takes a lot for me to even mildly complain, when most everyone else would be in tears, but HOLY SHIT THAT HURT! I made it till the end, but just bearly. Then the flippin' thing came back out because he had not been able to get the tooth dry enough with the air, cause I was coming out of the freaking chair! and the glue let loose. SOOOOOOOOOOOO, they had to numb me anyway, in order to dig out all of the glue. Now, it still hurts after two whole days. I actually had to take 800mgs of Ibuprophin when I got home tonight because I was in so much pain.

Hopefully, it will be better tomorrow. If not I will have to call the good dr back and ask him what needs to happen, or if I just have to ride the pain out for the next couple of days.

Sorry for the long absence. It is good to be back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

Let me tell you about dental pain. I've been writhing in agony for the last few days. They yanked a tooth yesterday & cleaned 1/2 my mouth. You better believe I was numb. I have a bridge & 2 crowns coming up. I am NOT looking forward to all this. Mainly because I'm such a freaking baby!

M~

29/11/07 9:48 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

No novacaine....are you CRAZY??? Ack!!! Never! :)

6/12/07 4:59 am  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

Oh, Tim...you obviously missed an early Life Lesson: If the doctor says, "Novocaine?..." the answer is ALWAYS "yes, please - lots."

Life is essential; pain, not so much.

And I have been bad, being absent from your posts for ever and ever, alleluia. My bad. Good to see/hear you, brother. Life (especially in the Rainbow world) has been, well, busy. You can check it out at your leisure...

Hugs from afar!
Steve

6/12/07 10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home