There I Smiled Damnit!
I have taken some photos of myself so that once and for all you can all see why I don't smile in pictures. (I didn't even smile in my wedding photos, but that was an omen of things to come, lol.)
By the way, these are also pictures of my new glasses. I like these better than both the last pair I had and the one it was replaced with after the frame kept breaking. This pair just seems to fit my face.
Exhibit 1, may it please the court.

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3 ( I think I actually just might like this one.)

If this one doesn't look like I am a baby eater I will change my blog photo, so cast your votes.
By the way, these are also pictures of my new glasses. I like these better than both the last pair I had and the one it was replaced with after the frame kept breaking. This pair just seems to fit my face.
Exhibit 1, may it please the court.

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3 ( I think I actually just might like this one.)

If this one doesn't look like I am a baby eater I will change my blog photo, so cast your votes.









4 Comments:
I like them all, there's not a damn thing wrong with your smile! I might like the middle one best of all...that's my vote, the middle one..
but I like them all!
:)
Stacie
Seeeeee???? It wasn't so hard, now, was it???? Pffft!
I like #3. And the specs are especially cool.
M~
Happy Thanksgiving Fotonut and family!
Well, as the gay boy in your life, I say Exhibit 2. And the short cropped hair looks GREAT on you. (My hair is so thin and sparse, if i did that, I would look bald.)
The last one looks as though you found a baby that MIGHT be palatable.
Post a Comment
<< Home