Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Naughty Blogger

So sorry I have been absent as of late. I haven't even had time to VENT. Things have settled some in that I have excepted that things just are they way they are, and I need not dwell on it.I have some much needed vacation time coming soon and will hopefully have some time to catch you all up. Nothing to drastic has happened, or I would have likely vented about it.

One good thing is that my Fotonut Mom is retiring at the end of this month which will allow me to start walking again because I won't have to be the one to take Little Man to school in the morning. My burly trainer will get to sleep in for once, but not me. I will still wake at 4:45am walk until 6:00 or so, come make lunches for my Fotonut Kids, then relax a bit and head to the gym at 7:30, come home at 8:00 shower and get ready for work at 9:30. (whew!) I haven't walked regularly since before my bought with pneumonia this summer, so weightloss has been at a minimum. (at least I haven't gained.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

It sounds like you have a very busy morning schedule. I'm not sure I could get up that early... LOL

Congrats to your Mom. Retirement, huh! Wow, too cool.

M~

28/11/07 2:46 pm  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

I admire your constancy - which is why YOU are losing weight and *I* am not - but if I have to get up at 4:45 am for weight loss, forget it - I'll die fat.

I am so glad you are recovering, brother. And congratulations indeed on Mom's retirement - "well done, good and faithful servant..." time.

And as for accepting the things you can't change, well, join the crowd on that one, brother.

6/12/07 11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home