Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ok Ok OK OK!

I have just finished a post about my life as of late.... So get out your steam to make my secret invisible lemon juice ink writing surface. Again, if you can't rember the formula to make the ink appear just drop me a line and I will give you the receipe.

In health news, I just took my dipshit glasses off and started to see a Chiropractor. God, why did I wait 41 years, this guy is amazing! More on what I went in for and how he is helping later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Bout damn time! ;)

11/1/08 5:05 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

On my way...

M~

11/1/08 11:13 am  
Blogger Crystal wrote...

I give up... but I do miss reading the blogs- I check almost every day...

15/1/08 8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home