Interview News
What this is going to be a short post since I don't discuss work on my blog. It went well, and as expected. Now we wait. (As you all know, without reminder, This is the part I really flippin' hate! And I did say flippin' not the other thing cause I am not saying that anymore, remember.)
Actaully, in the last 3.5 weeks, I have only dropped the F bomb once, and it was because I almost dropped my camera. When you pay as much as I did, you can say the F word, when you almost drop yours. LOL
Actaully, in the last 3.5 weeks, I have only dropped the F bomb once, and it was because I almost dropped my camera. When you pay as much as I did, you can say the F word, when you almost drop yours. LOL









2 Comments:
Agreed! I would have been cursing if I near dropped it too.
I hope you hear back & it's good news!!
M~
crossing my fingers for you. And if I had almost dropped it, I would have strung a whole stack of f-bombs together and dropped them with a few others as well. I admire your restraint! stacie
Post a Comment
<< Home