Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Need To Work On My Averages A Little

After an hour and a half of shooting last night, and 597 shots later, This is one of only 37 That turned out to be marginal, at best. In my diffence, I did not realize I would be taking lightning shots, OR I would have brought along my brand new fancy $400 professional tripod along. These were all hand held, using the Sports Mode, to cheat. (I don't have a Shutter Release Cord yet. That is just a fancy way to say wired remote.) Not too bad then. Click the linky dink on the left to see a few more. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna wrote...

597 shots?!?! Good grief!

M~

9/6/06 5:35 am  
Blogger manababies wrote...

LOL I was going to say the same thing. Holy compact flash card, Batman! :P

The photos are very cool!

10/6/06 7:17 am  
Blogger Crystal wrote...

This might be the one!! It looks like Zuess or something waiting to strike you with lightening. Seriously doesn't that look like a face in the clouds? Is this the lucky break???? hmmmm and, I got your message. I was out of town. You are gonna have to at least email me this job scoop ya know :-)

10/6/06 8:43 pm  
Blogger Nature Girl wrote...

OMGosh..did you realize when you posted this there's a face in them thar clouds??? Freaky awesome shot! Stacie

12/6/06 5:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home