Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pitty Party

I.HATE.MY.LIFE!

None of you need worry. I do not wish to end my life, I only hate it. Actually, I loathe it! There are several reasons why, and I will list them. (However, I must list them in code for reasons that they involve work and family.)

1. asdlkfj weopiuwer sljfsld
2. sadfljksdfl uweiiuo dds eor
3. wer0v sdoeowej soidfhj
4. sdfls oiu ddf df oiweur dss
5. sd wer wer sdhosdfhoi wee

I know what you are all thinking, he has so much going for him. God has richly blessed him, and his children, and the list of things he has to be thankful for is so long that it wouldn't even fit on one post. To which I would, and do, whole heartedly agree. It is just that the above list, and you will have to take my word for it, is really something that is worth having a pitty party over.

I rarely have pitty parties, but when I do, I invite all of my major and minor problems, and provide enough snacks and party favors so they all stay for a damn long time. At least I am smart enough not to serve any of them, or myself, alcohol, since that would only magnify things WAY out of proportion.

I will pray about it, sleep on it, and bitch about it to my best friend in the world tomorrow night on the way home from work, (Thank God for cell phones with headsets!) and by this time tomorrow I should be right with the world again. Now mind you, nothing will have changed eccept my additude, but hey I can have a pitty party if I want to, so long as I clean up after myself.

Note: To anyone that wracked their brain trying to figure out the code for the reasons I hate my life. The jokes on you. I just randomly typed letters and spaces, without regard for the real reasons. So STOP IT! LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

WEL ALL need a little pity party every now and then!

7/11/05 4:56 am  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen wrote...

Of course, I mean "WE ALL".

Apparently, I haven't had enough coffee this morning...;)

7/11/05 4:57 am  
Blogger Leesa wrote...

It doesn't matter where you are in life, or how good you have it, I believe we all have our pity parties. Hope things look better this morning:)

7/11/05 5:32 am  
Blogger Marianna wrote...

Lord knows I've had plenty of pity parties... but I do try to stay optimistic, as best I can.

And... lol.... you know I was sitting here trying to differentiate your code... lol. I guess I'm REALLY ready for The Da Vinci Code movie.

M~

7/11/05 8:18 am  
Blogger Steve F. wrote...

As one who is capable of having grand mal pity parties, I certainly can understand...

Many a Friday night would leave me having had a week that seemed to have been FedEx'd str8 from the bowels of Hell (no pun intended), and I'd just be thinking, "WTFWJD at times like this?" (yeah, it's blasphemous, but that's where I was, most of those times...).

Hopefully, you're feeling moderately better - and I definitely appreciate your taste in Friday beauties. Nice work, brother...

10/11/05 9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home