Sunday, October 16, 2005

Third Times The Charm

Ok this is the third and last time I will try and post this. Apparently, blogger doesn't like this movie as much as Little Man and I did. We saw it this afternoon. Big Sister was being a Butt Head and didn't want to go. Her loss, cause it was a cute movie. It is even worth going to if you don't have kids! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Katya Coldheart wrote...

we were the only people without kids in the cinema, but it was worth it, it was hilarious...they are doing gromit mugs here with thermometers in, we have scoured everywhere, we are still on the lookout...

:0)

19/10/05 3:08 am  
Blogger gemmak wrote...

Phew! So even I without kids can go then? That's good as I have every intention of doing so! heh.

20/10/05 2:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home